Saturday, January 3, 2009


These are the loves of my life. You can't tell from the clothes she is wearing but it is January and it is 80 degrees out side but miss independent had to dress herself. My son on the other hand wanted the picture to be over with the sun is shinning and it is a beautiful day here in Texas although very humid and humidity and kids that want to play don't mix too well because sweat + dirt = dirty kids. and Leigh-Ann is trying her best to hide the dirt on her face if I did not know any better I would swear she had eaten mud pies. The good thing is they got to go outside and play and get out of mom's hair while I am suppose to be cleaning the house but sssshhhh if you don't tell I won't either!!! any way this is day 1 of project 365 stay tuned for a years worth of project 365.

1 comment: