Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not a cat in the box instead a Cat in the tub


ok this is totally off the wall but it was so darn cute here is the story: My cat is very strange and I mean VERY he jumps in the bathroom sink while the water is running to try to get the tooth paste does not pay attention to the water which he is soaking wet from. That is just one way he is strange these pictures were taken just after I sprayed the bathtub and scrubbed it clean, I took the shower head apart and cleaned it as well. The cat who we call "Que" waited til I had everything clean and rinsed out and the ding bat jumped into the bath tub circled it and layed down. he kinda looked up at me once as if to say "DO YOU MIND" HE STAYED THERE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF TILL MY LITTLE "SWEET LITTLE GIRL" WALKED IN AND SAID QUE NEEDS A BATH started to plug up the tub and was ready to turn the water on when he decided she would probably(ok so not probably but most definantly) turn the water on and add bubbles cause if she likes bubble baths then why don't the cat? He jumps into the tub while we are showering or taking a bath. Now tell me the cat is not strange..... How many cats do you know that likes water? not many.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that's too funny! Our cat Golden will stand on the tub ledge while Abbey takes her shower and then will splash around in the water as it drains ... but get the bathroom ready to take her a bath and she is having none of it! She will hide under the sink or in the hamper. Crazy cat!

    ReplyDelete